Pag-IBIG Fund, also known as the home Development Mutual Fund (HDMF), is a mutual fund program established in 1978 by the Philippine government to help its citizens secure affordable housing.
But how do you pay for your Pag-IBIG loan if you don’t have enough funds available at the moment? Although it can be hard to access funds quickly and conveniently, luckily, coins.ph now provides an easy and fast way for you to pay for your Pag Ibig loans through their platform!
In this blog post, we will take a look at what pag ibig loans are all about and show you step by step on how to successfully pay these payments online via coins.ph. So keep reading if you want to learn everything about paying your pag ibig housing loan with coins.ph!
how to pay pag ibig housing loan thru coins.ph?
Paying your Pag-Ibig housing loan contribution has just gotten easier with Coins.ph! This online platform lets you pay your payments directly from your bank, cash pick up, remittance centers and more. All you have to do is log on to your Coins.ph account, enter the amount you want to pay, then select ‘Pag-Ibig Housing Loan’ from the list of payment options.
After that, all you have to do is review and confirm the details before making the payment! With Coins.ph paying for those loan payments can now be done conveniently from wherever you are as long as you have access to the internet. Try it today and save time from running around to make those important payments!
To pay your Pag-IBIG Housing Loan through Coins.ph, you will need to follow these steps:
- Open the Coins.ph app on your mobile device.
- Tap on the “Pay Bills” icon in the main menu.
- Select “Pag-IBIG” from the list of available billers.
- Enter your Pag-IBIG Housing Loan Account Number and the amount you want to pay.
- Review the payment details and tap “Confirm Payment” to proceed.
- Choose your preferred payment method (e.g. bank transfer, debit/credit card).
- Follow the prompts to complete the payment.
Please note that you may be charged a transaction fee for using Coins.ph to make your payment. You should also ensure that you have sufficient funds in your Coins.ph account or linked payment method to cover the payment and any applicable fees.
What are the benefits of paying my Pag-IBIG housing loan through coins.ph?
There are several benefits to paying your Pag-IBIG Housing Loan through Coins.ph:
- Convenience: Coins.ph allows you to make your payment from anywhere, at any time, using your mobile device. This can be especially useful if you are unable to visit a Pag-IBIG branch or if you want to avoid long lines.
- Speed: Paying your loan through Coins.ph is typically faster than other payment methods. Your payment will be credited to your account in real-time, so you don’t have to wait for the funds to be transferred.
- Security: Coins.ph uses state-of-the-art security measures to protect your personal and financial information. This can give you peace of mind when making online payments.
- Easy tracking: Coins.ph allows you to view your payment history and keep track of your payments in one place. You can also set up alerts to be notified when your payment is due or when a payment has been made.
What is coins.ph?
Coins.ph is an innovative platform that provides financial services to millions of Filipinos in their own local currency. It is a leading digital non-bank e-wallet and payment processing system for the Philippine market. Through coins.ph users are able to buy and sell both digital currency, like Bitcoin, and local traditional currencies such as the Philippine Peso (PHP).
Additionally, customers can pay bills directly from the platform, purchase mobile load easily and quickly, send money abroad using remittance services provided onsite as well as access cash points around the country without having to visit a financial institution first. With so many fast, easy and secure features included on coins.ph, it is no wonder it has become a trusted partner for helping millions of Filipinos make the most out of their own finances.