Are you tired of waiting in long lines every month just to for your Pag-IBIG housing loan payment? Do you wish there was an easier and faster way to pay it?
Worry no more, because we will help you learn how to set up a BDO online banking system so that making your housing loan payments can be hassle-free!
In this blog post, we’ll discuss all the necessary steps on how to successfully register, set up funds transfer and send your payment with ease. We will also share some helpful tips along the way – ensuring that the whole process remains stress-free. So, without further ado let’s get started!
Check Our Tool:- Pag Ibig Housing Loan Calculator
how to pay pag ibig housing loan thru bdo online?
Paying your Pag-Ibig Housing Loan online is easier than ever, thanks to BDO Online. With just a few clicks you can make a payment anywhere, anytime! As an additional bonus, you’ll get all the convenience of traditional banking without the hassle of waiting in line or dealing with paperwork.
Everything is digital and secure, so you can rest assured that your loan payments are accurate and up to date. Plus, when you pay through BDO Online it shows potential lenders that you’re keeping on top of your loan payments – and this could help increase their confidence in lending to you again in the future. So take advantage of this technology and easily manage your Pag-Ibig Housing Loan through BDO Online today.
Pay your PAG-IBIG Housing Loan through BDO Online
To pay your PAG-IBIG Housing Loan through BDO Online, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the BDO website and log in to your account.
- Click on the “Payments/Load” tab and select “Enroll All Other Bills.”
- Select “PAG-IBIG” from the list of available billers and enter your PAG-IBIG Housing Loan account number.
- Click “Submit” to enroll your PAG-IBIG Housing Loan in the BDO Online system.
- Once your PAG-IBIG Housing Loan is enrolled, you can make payments by going to the “Payments/Load” tab and selecting “Pay Bills.”
- Select “PAG-IBIG” from the list of available billers and enter the required payment information.
- Review the payment details and click “Submit” to complete the payment.
It’s important to note that BDO may charge fees for its online banking services, including bill payment. You should also be aware of any additional fees, such as late payment fees, that may apply to your PAG-IBIG Housing Loan payment.
You can also pay your PAG-IBIG Housing Loan through other payment channels, such as Bayad Center, mobile banking, or by visiting a PAG-IBIG office.